Preventive medicine in the U.S. Army is similar to civilian medicine. Test your knowledge with the preventive medicine in the U.S. Army quiz.
- Association of American Medical Colleges. "Tuition and Student Fees Support." (April 7, 2011)https://services.aamc.org/tsfreports/report_median.cfm?year_of_study=2011
- Cole, Jeffrey. Sergeant First Class. Personal Interview. April 6, 2011.
- Payscale. "Salary for People with Jobs as Physicians/Doctors." April 2011. (April 7, 2011)http://www.payscale.com/research/US/People_with_Jobs_as_Physicians_%2F_Doctors/Salary
- U.S. Army. "Health Professions Scholarship." (April 4, 2011).http://www.goarmy.com/amedd/education/hpsp.html
- U.S. Army. "Health Professions Scholarship Program Fact Sheet." May 2009. (April 4, 2011).http://www.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/hpsp_fact_sheet.pdf
- U.S. Army Medical Department, San Antonio Military Medical Center. (April 7, 2011)http://www.sammc.amedd.army.mil/