Lots More Information
Sugar addiction might not truly be an addiction, but there are ways you can be less dependent on it. Learn more about sugar addiction.
More Great Links
- American Running and Fitness Association. "Kicking the Caffeine Habit." Running & FitNews. July - August 2008. (April 3, 2011)http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NHF/is_4_26/ai_n29480190/
- Cannon, Carol. "Hooked on Unhappiness: Breaking the Cycle of Discontent." Pacific Press Publishing. 2008.
- Challem, Jack. "The Inflammation Syndrome: The Complete Nutritional Program to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Allergies, and Asthma." John Wiley and Sons. 2003.
- Gordon, Dan. "Shop Till You Stop." UCLA Magazine. Oct. 1, 2010. (April 3, 2011)http://www.magazine.ucla.edu/depts/lifesigns/shop/
- Hatfield, Heather. "Shopping Spree, or Addiction?" WebMD. 2004. (April 3, 2011). http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/shopping-spree-addiction
- Kamen, Gary. "Foundations of Exercise Science." Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2001.
- Kubey, Robert. "Television Dependence, Diagnosis, and Prevention: With Commentary on Video Games, Pornography, and Media Education." 1996. (April 4, 2011)http://www.mediastudies.rutgers.edu/depend.pdf
- Kubey, Robert and Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. "Television Addiction is No Mere Metaphor." Scientific American. Feb. 23, 2002. (April 4, 2011)http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=television-addiction-is-n-2002-02
- Ling, Richard Seyler and Per E. Pedersen (Eds.). "Mobile Communications: Re-Negotiation of the Social Sphere." Birkhauser. 2005.
- Lowinson, Joyce H. et al. "Substance Abuse: A Comprehensive Textbook." Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2005.
- Padwa, Howard, and Jacob Cunningham (Eds.). "Addiction: A Reference Encyclopedia." ABC-CLIO. 2010.
- Ries, Richard K. et al. "Principles of Addiction Medicine." Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2009.
- Robinson, Bryan E. "Chained to the Desk: A Guidebook for Workaholics, Their Partners and Children, and the Clinicians Who Treat Them." NYU Press. 2001.
- Singleton, Tommie W., and Aaron J. Singleton. "Fraud Auditing and Forensic Accounting." John Wiley & Sons. 2010.
- Sussman, Steve. "Love Addiction: Definition, Etiology, Treatment." Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity. Jan. 1, 2010.
- Weinberg, Robert S., and Daniel Gould. "Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology." Human Kinetics Publishers. 2010.
- Young, Kimberly S., and Cristiano Nabuco de Abreu. "Internet Addiction: A Handbook and Guide to Evaluation and Treatment." John Wiley & Sons. 2011.