Are anti-aging supplements the new fountain of youth? See if coenzyme q10, human growth hormone and other supplements really work.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Skin Care Questions
- American Academy of Dermatology. "Dermatologists Dispel Common Myths About Age-fighting Topicals." June 17, 2009. (accessed 8/11/09)http://www.skincarephysicians.com/agingskinnet/age_fighting_myths.html
- The American Academy of Dermatology. "10 Tips: Selecting Age-Fighting Topicals." June 17, 2009. (accessed 8/4/2009)http://www.skincarephysicians.com/agingskinnet/age_fighting_selecting.html
- Ellin, Abby. "Want a Facelift? First, Better Stop Smoking." Aug. 13, 2008. (accessed 8/11/09)http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/14/fashion/14SKIN.html
- Jackson, Samantha. "Facelift Cream or Surgery? Making the Right Choice." America Chronicle. 11/17/2008. (Accessed 7/28/09)http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/81795
- Mayo Clinic. "Wrinkle Creams: Your Guide to Younger Looking Skin." Oct. 11, 2008. (accessed 8/12/09)http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/wrinkle-creams/SN00010