Are anti-aging supplements the new fountain of youth? See if coenzyme q10, human growth hormone and other supplements really work.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Burke KE. Photodamage of the skin: protection and reversal with topical antioxidants. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004;3:149-155.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Sun Exposure and Skin Cancer. WebMD. http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/guide/sun-exposure-skin-cancer
- Forever Free: A Guide to Remaining Smoke-Free. http://www.smokefree.gov/pubs/FFree3.pdf
- Guyuron B, Rowe DJ, Weinfeld AB, Eshraghi Y, Fathi A, Iamphongsai S. Factors contributing to the facial aging of identical twins. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009;123:1321-1331.
- Merck Source. "What's the Skinny On Your Skin?" http://www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cns_health_a_to_z.jspzQzpgzEzzSzppdocszSzuszSzcnszSzcontentzSzatozzSzwomskinzPzhtml
- Weiss, Robert, MD, Dermatologist at the Maryland Laser Skin and Vein Institute, Associate Professor of Dermatology at Johns Hopkins University, and Fellow with the American Academy of Dermatology. Personal correspondence. September 2009 http://www.mdlsv.com/