More Great Links
- Bhargava, Anuj. "Osteopetrosis." Emedicine.com. Article Last Updated: Sep 19, 2007. http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic1692.htm
- Haggerty, Maureen. "Osteopetroses." Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine. Gale Research, 1999. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_g2601/is_0009/ai_2601000998
- IFOPA Web site. http://www.ifopa.org/
- Kaplan, Frederick et al. "The Medical Management of Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva: Current Treatment Considerations." The Center for Research in FOP and Related Disorders. The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. January 2005.
- Kreeger, Karen. "Penn Researchers Discover Gene That Creates Second Skeleton." UPHS News. April 23, 2006. http://www.upenn.edu/researchatpenn/article.php?1043&hlt
- Maeder, Thomas. "A Few Hundred People Turned to Bone." The Atlantic Monthly. February 1998. http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/199802/bone
- "Melorheostosis Association Brochure." Melorheostosis Association. http://www.melorheostosis.com/Default_files/Page329.htm
- "Questions and Answers about Paget's Disease of Bone." The Paget Foundation. http://www.paget.org/page.asp?page=Patient/paget.asp&title=Paget%27s+Disease+of+Bone&nav_user=Patient
- Tortora, Gerard J. and Sandra Reynolds Grabowski. Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, Ninth Edition. John Wiley & Sons: New York, 2000.
- "Understanding the Structure of Bones." Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation. Adapted from an article by David Rowe, M.D., University of Connecticut Health Center, "Promising Strategies to Treat OI With Somatic Gene Therapy," Breakthrough, 22(1), Winter 1997. http://www.oif.org/site/PageServer?pagename=BoneStruct
- Wagman, Rachel B, et al. "What is FOP? A Guidebook for Families." IFOPA. http://www.ifopa.org/guidebook.html