Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Does sucking your thumb really ruin your teeth?
- Does stress really make your hair go gray faster?
- Will an apple a day really keep the doctor away?
- Is eating bread crust really good for you?
- 5 Old Wives' Tales about Your Health
- If you step on a rusty nail will you really get tetanus?
- Should you really starve a fever?
- Is it true that if you do anything for three weeks it will become a habit?
- Gender Myths. IntelliGender.http://www.intelligender.com/pages.php?pageid=27
- Berman, Judy. "Is it a boy, a girl ... or a hoax?" Salon. June 9, 2009.http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/feature/2009/06/09/intelligender/
- Popular Pregnancy Myths: Gender Prediction. BabyZone.http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/photos_Popular_Pregnancy_Myths
- Predicting Your Baby's Sex. WebMD.http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/predicting-your-babys-sex
- Kingston, Genevieve. "High for a girl, low for a boy? The truth about your bump." UK Family.http://ukfamily.co.uk/ages-stages/pregnancy-birth/your-pregnancy/whats-happening/boy-or-girl.html
- Pregnancy Myths and Tales. KidHealth.http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_newborn/pregnancy/myths_tales.html#