Lots More Information
- Is mineral makeup really natural?
- Should antibacterial soap be outlawed?
- Is the sodium lauryl sulfate in my shampoo killing me?
- Are my bath habits destroying marine ecology?
- How Organic Certification Works
- How Organic Food Works
- How Lipstick Works
- Top 5 Foods for Beautiful Skin
- How to Make Your Own Beauty Products
More Great Links
- Layton, Lyndsey. "Probable Carcinogens Found in Baby Toiletries." The Washington Post. March 13, 2009.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/12/AR2009031202940.html?wprss=rss_business
- Natterson, Cara. "Are Cosmetics Toxic?" Momlogic. March 11, 2009.http://www.momlogic.com/2009/03/are_cosmetics_toxic.php
- Noble, Julie. "Natural Cosmetics: Hype or Hope?" Discovery Health.http://health.discovery.com/centers/healthbeauty/beautybasics/naturalmakeup.html
- Rastogi, Nina Shen. "Green Lipstick?" Slate. Feb. 24, 2009.http://www.slate.com/id/2211934/
- Vereckey, Betsy. "Natural personal care items grow in popularity." USA Today. Sept. 3, 2008.http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2008-09-03-300991490_x.htm