Lots More Information
- American Academy of Family Physicians. "Diagnosing Night Sweats." March 1, 2003.http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0301/p1019.html
- American Institute of Physics. "Thoracic Surgeons Operate on Nerves to Stop Hyperhidrosis." Feb. 1, 2004.http://www.aip.org/dbis/stories/2004/14105.html
- BreastCancer.org. "All About Hot Flashes." Jan. 27, 2010.http://www.breastcancer.org/tips/menopausal/facing/hot_flashes.jsp
- Doheny, Kathleen. "Can't Sleep? Adjust the Temperature." WebMD the Magazine. March 29, 2010.http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/cant-sleep-adjust-the-temperature
- Drugstore.com. "What is Drysol?" Dec. 5, 2006.http://www.drugstore.com/qxa1067_333181_sespider_is_drysol.htm/
- Harvard Health Publications. "Hot flashes in men: An update." August 2005.http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/Hot-flashes-in-men-An-update.htm
- Karpinski, Richard H. S. "Surgical Treatment of Axillary Hyperhidrosis." Emedicine. July 17, 2009.http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1296530-overview
- MayoClinic.com. "Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)." July 30, 2010.http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hyperhidrosis/DS01082/DSECTION=symptoms
- McArdle ,William D., Katch, Frank L. and Katch, Victor L. "Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance." Jan. 15, 2001.
- Office of Dietary Supplements. "Black Cohosh." Nov. 21, 2008.http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/blackcohosh.asp
- Phan, Aimee and Sternberg, Steve. "Sweating is one way to keep your cool." USA Today. May 20, 2005.http://www.usatoday.com/weather/resources/basics/sweating-cools.htm
- Pray, W. Steve. "Nonprescription Product Therapeutics." Second edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2006. Page 707. (Oct. 10, 2010).
- ScienceDaily. "'Cool' Imagery Lowers Hot Flashes Through Hypnotherapy." July 14, 2010.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100713215202.htm
- Stoppler, Melissa Conrad and Shiel, William C. "Night Sweats." MedicationNet.com. 2010.http://www.medicinenet.com/night_sweats/page3.htm
- Weed, Susan. "Everyone Ought to Have a Little Mother[wort] Around the House." Women's Radio. 2004.http://www.womensradio.com/articles/Everyone-Ought-to-Have-a-Little-Mother%5Bwort%5D-Around-the-House/1879.html