Are anti-aging supplements the new fountain of youth? See if coenzyme q10, human growth hormone and other supplements really work.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- The Frugal Life. "Olive Oil for Skin Moisturizer." (Accessed 7/10/09)http://www.thefrugallife.com/oliveoil.html
- Gladstone, Valerie. "Olive Oil: The All-Purpose Remedy." Wired Berries. 2/19/07. (Accessed 7/10/09) http://wiredberries.com/beauty/2007/02/olive_oil_the_allpurpose_remed.asp
- Johnson, Cait. "Olive Oil: Kitchen Cupboard Beauty Tips." Care 2 Healthy Living. 3/24/01. (Accessed 7/10/09)http://www.care2.com/greenliving/olive-oil-kitchen-cupboard-beauty.html
- People's Pharmacy. "Soften Hair and Skin with Olive Oil." 8/25/07. (Accessed 7/10/09)http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2007/08/25/soften-hair-and/
- Arief Budiyanto et al. "Protective effect of topically applied olive oil against photocarcinogenesis following UVB exposure of mice." Carcinogenesis, Vol. 21, No. 11, 2085-2090, November 2000 http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/21/11/2085
- Kranke, B. et al. Olive oil--contact sensitizer or irritant? Contact Dermatitis. 1997 Jan;36(1):5-10. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9034680