Is cinnamon good for the skin?
Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Balch, Phyllis. "Prescription for Dietary Wellness." 2003. (Oct. 6, 2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=Z_kueEFK0f0C&pg=PA148&dq=how+can+cinnamon+benefit+your+skin%3F&client=safari#v=onepage&q=how%20can%20cinnamon%20bene&f=false
- Reader's Digest. "Cinnamon." (Oct. 6, 2009) http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/cinnamon/article36461.html
- Uragoda, C. "Asthma and other symptoms in cinnamon workers." British Journal of Industrial Medicine. May 1984. (Oct. 6, 2009)http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1009288/
Learn more about what ails you. Here are some common symptoms.See all »