Does getting your hair cut regularly really promote hair growth?
Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Dry Shampoo Works
- Does my scalp affect the way my hair looks?
- Is a hair dryer bad for your scalp?
- Can coloring my hair damage my scalp?
- Can hair extensions damage my scalp?
- Daniels, Cora Linn and C.M. Stevans. "Encyclopedia of Superstitions, Folklore and the Occult Sciences of the World." The Minerva Group. 2003. (Nov. 2, 2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=1VvHeyqGzf4C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_navlinks_s#v=onepage&q=&f=false
- Foss, Melissa. "The myth of a hundred strokes & other hair-care advice you can skip." Good Housekeeping. August 2000.
- Monsma ,Genevieve. "Make Your Hair Grow Faster." Marie Claire. September 2004.
- O'Connor, Anahad. "Really?" New York Times. Aug. 3, 2004. (Nov. 2, 2009)http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/03/health/really.html
- "Tangle of Truths & Lies." Flare. August 2007.
Learn more about what ails you. Here are some common symptoms.See all »