Is milk good for you?
Lots More Information
- Calcium Crisis Affects American Youth
- 25 Steps to a Healthier You
- Sneaky Sugars
- Top 10 Foods for Women
- Hidden Sodium: Where does it lurk?
- Debarry, J. (2007). Acinetobacter lwoffii and Lactococcus lactis strains isolated from farm cowsheds possess strong allergy-protective properties. J Allergy Clin Immunol, 119(6):1514-21.
- Radon, K. (2004). Farming exposure in childhood, exposure to markers of infections and the development of atopy in rural subjects. Clin Exp Allergy, 34(8):1178-83.
- Zarate, G. (2004). Assessing survival of dairy propionibacteria in gastrointestinal conditions and adherence to intestinal epithelia. Methods Mol Biol, 268:423-32.
- Dr. Frank Oski, M.D. Don’t Drink Your Milk!: New Frightening Medical Facts About the World’s Most overrated Nutrient.
- Rona, RJ. (2007). The prevalence of food allergy: a meta-analysis. J Allergy Clin Immunol, 120(3):638-46.
- Nowak-Wegrzyn, A. (2006). Adverse reactions to foods. Med Clin North Am, 90(1):97-127.
- Grant, ECG. (1979). Food Allergies and Migraine. Lancet, 1:966-969.
Learn more about what ails you. Here are some common symptoms.See all »