Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- BBC news. "Key gene 'controls skin colour.'" 12/16/05. (Accessed 7/14/09)http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4531966.stm
- Shriver, Mark D., et al. "Skin pigmentation, biogeographical ancestry and admixture mapping." Back in Tyme. 2/11/03. (Accessed 7/14/09)http://backintyme.com/admixture/shriver01.pdf
- Soejima, Mikiko and Yoshiro Koda. "Population differences of two coding SNPs in pigmentation-related genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2." International Journal of Legal Medicine. 7/18/06. (Accessed 7/14/09)http://www.springerlink.com/content/986ptl5731n44573/