Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- American Dietetic Association. "What Is an Antioxidant?" September 14, 2006. (Accessed 9/27/09).http://www.eatright.org/cps/rde/xchg/ada/hs.xsl/home_9660_ENU_HTML.htm
- George, Rebekah. "3 New Age-Defying Antioxidants." Prevention, March 2009. Accessed online via MasterFILE Premier, EBSCOhost (Accessed 10/27/09)
- MedlinePlus. "Antioxidants." (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/antioxidants.html
- Parnes, Robin Brett. "How Antioxidants Work." Nov. 26, 2002. HowStuffWorks.com (Accessed 10/27/09)https://health.howstuffworks.com/life-stages/aging/antioxidant.htm
- WebMD. "Supplements for Healthy Skin." (Accessed 9/27/09)http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-lifestyle-guide/skin-care-guide