Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation. "Blood Sugar Linked to Aging Brain." (Accessed 9/24/09)http://www.alzinfo.org/newsarticle/templates/newstemplate-diagnosis.asp?articleid=329&zoneid=11
- Mayo Clinic. "Diabetes." (Accessed 9/24/09)http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/diabetes/DS01121/DSECTION=complications
- Science Daily. "Not So Sweet: Over-consumption of Sugar Linked to Aging." (Accessed 9/24/09)http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305204328.htm
- WebMD. "Blood Glucose." (Accessed 9/24/09)http://diabetes.webmd.com/blood-glucose