Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- Does taking an aspirin daily affect your skin?
- How to Maintain a Skin Barrier
- Is a daily shower too much for your skin?
- 5 Things Your Skin Needs Every Day
- Should the weather affect your daily skin care?
- 10 Daily Skincare Essentials
- Is olive oil good for my skin?
- How could an "anti-aging molecule" work?
- Advanced Dermatology, P.C. "Large Pores: Surprisingly common facial problem." September 22, 2009. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/news/?p=320
- Balch, Phyllis A. "Prescription for nutritional healing." Google Books. 2006. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=2s_q2y_J3rwC&pg=PA603&dq=oily+skin&client=safari#v=onepage&q=oily%20skin&f=false
- Benabio, Jeffrey MD, FAAD. "20 Interesting Facts About Skin." The Dermatology Blog. February 6, 2008. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://thedermblog.com/2008/02/06/20-interesting-facts-about-skin/
- Bouchez, Colette. "Oily Skin: Solutions That Work - No Matter What Your Age." WebMD. October 19, 2007. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/features/oily-skin-solutions-that-work
- Gordon M.D., Marsha & Alice E. Fugate. "The complete idiot's guide to beautiful skin." Google Books. 1998. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=nE0bz0HYOogC&pg=PA29&dq=oil+skin+pores+sebum#v=onepage&q=sebum&f=false
- Lehrer M.D., Michael. "Oily skin." Medline Plus. October 28, 2008. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002043.htm
- Reader's Digest. "1,801 Home Remedies: Trustworthy Treatments for Everyday Health Problems." Google Books. 2004. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=2vUVoa8as5sC&pg=PA297&dq=oily+skin&client=safari#v=onepage&q=oily%20skin&f=false
- Poirot, Lissa. "A Wrinkle in Time: Preventing Damage to Aging Skin." (Accessed 10/22/09)http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/how-life-affects-aging-skin
- Roh, M., M. Han, D. Kim & K. Chung. "Sebum Output as a Factor Contributing to the Size of Facial Pores." January 23, 2007. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/550465
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. "Winter Dry Skin." 2005. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/skinhealth/winterskin.html
- Vinakmens, Kristen. "Myths and truths about your pores." Best Health Magazine. August 2009. (Accessed 10/06/2009)http://besthealthmag.ca/look-great/skin/myths-and-truths-about-your-pores
- WebMD. "The Mind-Skin Connection." (Accessed 10/22/09)http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/features/effects-of-stress-on-your-skin
- WebMD. "Understanding Acne: The Basics." (Accessed 10/22/09)http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-acne-basics