Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Alzheimer's Society. "Aluminum and Alzheimer's Disease." (Accessed 9/26/09).http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=99.
- American Association of Kidney Patients. "Can Aluminum Antiperspirants Harm Me?"(Accessed 10/14/09)http://www.aakp.org/aakp-library/Aluminum-Antiperspirants/
- American Cancer Society. "Antiperspirants and the Breast Cancer Risk." (Accessed 10/14/09)http://www.cancer.org/docroot/MED/content/MED_6_1x_Antiperspirants.asp
- Global Healing Center. "The Benefits of Aluminum Free Deodorant." (Accessed 10/14/09)http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/aluminum-free-deodorant.html
- International Hyperhidrosis Society. "Antiperspirants." (Accessed 10/14/09)http://www.sweathelp.org/english/PFF_Treatment_Antiperspirants.asp
- Medical News. "Deodorants and Breast Cancer … is there a link? (Accessed 11/3/09)http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/09/04/29478.aspx
- National Cancer Institute. "Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer: Questions and Answers. (Accessed 11/3/09)http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/AP-Deo
- WebMD. "Controversial Alzheimer's Disease Risk Factors." (Accessed 9/26/09)http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/controversial-claims-risk-factors.