For seniors, a low-carb diet could possibly be the answer to alleviating or eliminating the symptoms of certain conditions or avoiding health conditions altogether.
There are numerous low-carb diets on the market today -- some that actually work well and others that do not. In this article, we will discuss three popular low-carb diets, to help you determine which one best suits your goals and lifestyle.
The following diets are covered in this article:
- The Atkins Diet for Seniors
- The Carbohydrates Addict's Lifespan Program for Seniors
- Sugarbusters for Seniors
In the first section of this article, learn about the basics of the Atkins Diet for Seniors (Dr. Atkins' Age-Defying Diet Revolution) and find out if it's safe for you.
To learn more about senior health, see:
- Senior Health
- Rating Anti-Aging Diets for Seniors
- Rating Low-Fat Diets for Seniors
- Rating Calorie-Control Diets for Seniors
- Rating Alternative Diets for Seniors