Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Does sucking your thumb really ruin your teeth?
- Does stress really make your hair go gray faster?
- Is eating bread crust really good for you?
- 5 Old Wives' Tales about Your Health
- If you step on a rusty nail will you really get tetanus?
- Should you really starve a fever?
- Is it true that if you do anything for three weeks it will become a habit?
- Boyer, Jeanelle and Rui Hai Lui. "Apple Phytochemicals and their Health Benefits." Nutrition Journal. May 12, 2004. (July 13, 2009) http://www.nutritionj.com/content/3/1/5
- CBS News. "Pomegranate Ranked Healthiest Fruit Juice." July 5, 2008. (July 13, 2009) http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/05/earlyshow/health/main4234811.shtml
- Goldstein, Laura. "Try Nature's Toothbrush." Prevention. Oct. 1, 2004. (July 13, 2009) http://www.prevention.com/cda/article/try-nature-s-toothbrush/81cb88dc78803110VgnVCM10000013281eac____/health/conditions.treatments/oral.health
- Huber, Lia. "We Love Apples." Prevention. 2007. (July 13, 2009). http://www.prevention.com/cda/article/we-love-apples/a1c155d0c5045110VgnVCM10000013281eac____/nutrition.recipes/cook
- MayoClinic. "10 Great Health Foods for Eating Well." Feb. 22, 2008. (July 13, 2009) http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/health-foods/NU00632