Lots More Information
Related HowStuffworks Articles
- How Botox Works
- How to Brighten a Dull Complexion
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone
- How to Even Out Your Skin Tone
- How to Make a Face Mask
- Does worrying cause wrinkles?
- Could I be allergic to makeup?
- Can vitamins protect my skin from the sun?
- Is mineral makeup really natural?
- Can a cream really work as well as a face-lift?
- Blacksburg, Michele. "Eyebrow Threading: How It Works." EmpowHer - Women's Health Online. August 5, 2009. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/2009/08/05/eyebrow-threading-how-it-works
- Devine, Christine. "Threading Hair Removal Technique." MyFoxLA.com. July 31, 2009. (Accessed 08/16/09).http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/entertainment/beauty/Threading_Hair_Removal_20090730
- Facter, Sue. "Threading: Hair-raising Trend." USA Today. April 23, 2003. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-04-23-threading_x.htm
- Food and Drug Administration. "Removing Hair Safely." June 27, 2007. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048995.htm
- James, Andrea. "Threading (khite)." Hairfacts.com. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.hairfacts.com/methods/threading.html
- Kazakina, Katya. "NOTICED; An Age-Old Way to Arch Your Brows." NYTimes.com. November 24, 2002. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/24/style/noticed-an-age-old-way-to-arch-your-brows.html?scp=1&sq=threading%20hair%20removal&st=cse
- Mayo Clinic. "Folliculitis." October 5, 2007. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/folliculitis/DS00512/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs
- Mayo Clinic. "Roseola." March 15, 2008. (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/roseola/DS00452
- WebMD. "Indian Beauty, Health Traditions Reborn." (Accessed 08/14/09).http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/indian-beauty-health-traditions-reborn