Lots More Information
When it comes to exfoliating your face, you need to proceed with caution. The skin on your face is sensitive! Try these tips for exfoliating your face
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Fetterman, Debbie. "Proper skin care helps your soul as well as your appearance, says Dallas esthetician." Dallas Morning News. July 28, 2009. (August 15, 2009).
- Gorgos, Diana. "How to protect your skin when Jack Frost bites." January 2005. (August 12, 2009).http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb6366/is_1_17/ai_n29159741/?tag=content;col1
- Polumbus, Riley. "The skinny on dry skin." Steamboat Pilot & Today. August 10, 2009. (August 12, 2009). http://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/2009/aug/10/monday_medical_skinny_dry_skin/
- Saint Louis, Catherine. "The secret is out: we can see your feet." The New York Times. August 6, 2009. (August 12, 2009).
- Weightman, Judy. "Itchy, dry skin could be a sign of eczema." Philadelphia Metro. August 3, 2009. (August 12, 2009). http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/08/03/22/1225-82/index.xml
- ABC Columbia. "WFW: A natural cleanser for your skin." (August 19, 2009). http://www.wolo.com/article.php?id=277&page=index