Bottom Line Lifters
- Lift one glute up and almost off the chair.
- Perform in a side-to-side rocking motion for 30 seconds.
- Next, squeeze your gluteus muscles.
- Hold for ten seconds.
Although originally intended for dancers, arabesque circle exercises performed while you are talking on the phone can be an effective glute and hamstring toner. This is best performed if you have a private office.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Shift weight to left leg.
- Lift right leg behind you.
- Hold on to your desk or chair for balance.
- Slowly circle your left leg clockwise 25 times and counter-clockwise 25 times.
- Switch legs.