Water Bottle Workouts
Who needs weights? A full water bottle makes an excellent substitute for a dumbbell. If anyone interrupts, you can simply take a drink. Begin with bicep curls to tone and strengthen your arms.
- Sit tall with abs pulled in.
- Hold water bottle in right hand and curl it up towards your shoulder.
- Repeat 15 times.
- Change arms.
You can also use your water bottle to do front arm raises and overhead presses.
- Hold water bottle in right hand.
- Bend elbow.
- Extend arm overhead.
- Repeat other side.
Water bottle twists are a great way to work your waistline.
- Hold water bottle at chest level.
- Twist to the right as far as you can.
- Twist back to center.
- Twist to the left.
- Repeat 10 times.