Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Does sucking your thumb really ruin your teeth?
- Does stress really make your hair go gray faster?
- Will an apple a day really keep the doctor away?
- Is eating bread crust really good for you?
- 5 Old Wives' Tales about Your Health
- If you step on a rusty nail will you really get tetanus?
- Should you really starve a fever?
- Is it true that if you do anything for three weeks it will become a habit?
- Bauer, Joy. "Are Carrots Good for Your Eyes?". Yahoo Health. Jan. 22, 2007.http://health.yahoo.com/experts/joybauernutrition/7197/are-carrots-good-for-your-eyes/
- "Carrots Good for Eyes?" WebMD.http://www.webmd.com/diet/carrots-good-for-eyes
- Gazzaniga, Marin. "10 Tips to Protect Your Eyes. MSN Health and Fitness."http://health.msn.com/health-topics/vision/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100135459
- Kruszelnicki, Karl. S. "Carrots and Night Vision." ABC Science. Oct. 26, 2005.http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2005/10/26/1392430.htm
- "Myths about Your Eyes. WebMD. Oct. 1, 2005.http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/fact-fiction-myths-about-eyes
- "Vitamin A and the Eyes." All About Vision.http://www.allaboutvision.com/nutrition/vitamin_a.htm