Low-fat diets are the mirror image of the trendy low-carb diets that have been popular in recent years. As a senior, a low-fat diet might help you control your weight and reduce your risk for heart disease.
The best way to determine the best diet for you is to examine the pros and cons of each diet and see how it fits into your lifestyle.
In the following pages you will find out all you need to know about these diets:
- The Choose to Lose Diet for Seniors
- The Fight Fat Over Forty Diet
- The Low-Fat Lies, High-Fat Frauds Diet for Seniors
Continue to the next page to read about the Choose to Lose Diet for Seniors.
To learn more about senior health, see:
- Senior Health
- Rating Low-Carb Diets for Seniors
- Rating Anti-Aging Diets for Seniors
- Rating Calorie-Control Diets for Seniors
- Rating Alternative Diets for Seniors