No matter what your age or activity level, you will likely experience some type of pain during your lifetime. Whether you suffer from sciatica, knee pain, or menstrual pain -- or pain from an injury like a sprain, bruise, or burn -- there is a traditional Chinese medicine designed to ease your discomfort.
This article details several traditional Chinese pain relief medications. We'll explain each medicine's indications, functions, and even dosages. These effective remedies have stood the test of time; in fact, many are based on traditional formulas that have been in use for thousands of years.
First, let's look at a treatment for traumatic injuries that include bruising and swelling. Read the next section for the details.
For more about traditional Chinese medicine, treatments, cures, beliefs, and other interesting topics, see:
- How Traditional Chinese Medicine Works
- How to Treat Common Ailments with Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Coughs, Colds, Flu, and Allergies
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for the Digestive System
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Overall Health