- Can a study on reversing memory loss lead to new treatments for Alzheimer's?
- How Brain Death Works
- How Your Brain Works
- MRI Quiz
- Brain Pictures
- Are teenage brains really different from adult brains?
- How Parkinson's Disease Works
- How Dementia Works
- How Alzheimer's Works
- Can you delay dementia?
- How Comas Work
- How MRI Works
More Great Links
- Cantu, Robert C. "Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy In The National Football League." August 2007. http://sportslegacy.org/documents/cantu.pdf
- Carpenter, Les. "'Brain Chaser' Tackles Effects of NFL Hits." Washington Post. April 25, 2007. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/24/AR2007042402480.html?hpid=topnews
- Schwartz, Alan. "Concussions Tied to Depression in Ex-N.F.L. Players." New York Times. May 31, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/31/sports/football/31concussions.html
- Schwartz, Alan. "Dark Days Follow Hard-Hitting N.F.L. Career." New York Times. Feb. 2, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/02/sports/football/02concussions.html
- Schwarz, Alan. "Lineman, Dead at 36, Exposes Brain Injuries." New York Times. June 15, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/15/sports/football/15brain.html
- Schwarz, Alan. "Silence on Concussions Raises Risks of Injury." New York Times. Sept. 15, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/15/sports/football/15concussions.html
- Wanjek, Christopher. "When a Rolling Stone Bounces." Live Science. http://www.livescience.com/health/060516_bad_concussion.html
- Wanjek, Christopher. "Why NFL Players Suffer Dementia, Depression." Live Science. June 5, 2007. http://www.livescience.com/health/070605_bad_nfl.html
- "Benoit's Brain Showed Severe Damage From Multiple Concussions, Doctor and Dad Say." ABC News. Sept. 5, 2007.
- "Brain Trauma, Subdural Hematoma and Dementia Pugilistica." About Dementia. July 30, 2008. http://psychiatric-disorders.com/dementia/causes-brain-trauma/
- "Concussion Management in Organized Sports." Head and Brain Injuries. http://www.headbraininjuries.com/concussion-management-sports
- "Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports." CDC. Sept. 3, 2008. http://www.cdc.gov/ConcussionInYouthSports/default.htm
- "Mayo Clinic Researchers Discover Significant Link Between Head Injury and Parkinson's Disease." Mayo Clinic. May 19, 2003. http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2003-rst/1807.html
- "Post-concussion syndrome." Mayo Clinic. Sept. 29, 2007. http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/post-concussion-syndrome/DS01020/METHOD=print&DSECTION=all