Author's Note: Why are some people early birds and others are night owls?
Here's hoping science will yield a cute name for what I really am: someone who likes to go to bed early and sleep in late. Followed by an early afternoon nap.
More Great Links
- Blaszczak-Boxe, Agata. "Night owls and early birds have different personality traits." CBS News. July 24, 2014 (July 22, 2015) http://www.cbsnews.com/news/night-owls-and-early-birds-have-different-personality-traits/
- Borreli, Lizette. "Early Bird or a Night Owl? What Your Sleep Schedule May Say About Your Health." Medical Daily. Dec. 3, 2014 (July 21, 2015) http://www.medicaldaily.com/early-bird-or-night-owl-what-your-sleep-schedule-may-say-about-your-health-312916
- Breus, Michael PhD DABSM. Interview via e-mail. July 22, 2015.
- Howard, Jacqueline. "Early Bird Or Night Owl, Your Sleep Schedule Says a Lot About Your Personality." The Huffington Post. Dec. 1, 2014 (July 22, 2015) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/01/night-owl-morning-person-asapscience_n_6236918.html
- Oakley, Colleen. "Why You're an Early Bird or a Night Owl." WebMD. 2015 (July 21, 2015) http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/early-bird-night-owl
- Randler, Christoph. "Defend Your Research: The Early Bird Really Does Get the Worm." Harvard Business Review. July-August 2010 (July 21, 2015) https://hbr.org/2010/07/defend-your-research-the-early-bird-really-does-get-the-worm
- Smolensky, PhD, Michael and Lynne Lamberg. The Body Clock Guide to Better Health. 2015 (July 21, 2015) http://www.nasw.org/users/llamberg/larkowl.htm