Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Al Aboud, Khalid M. and Amor Khachemoune. "Vaseline: A Historical Perspective." Dermatology Nursing. May-June 2009.
- Kligman, A.M. "Pretrolatum is not comedogenic in rabbits or humans : A critical reappraisal of the rabbit ear assay and the concept of acne cosmetica." Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists. 1998. (Sept. 29, 2009)http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=3097361
- Kraft, J.N. and Lynde, C.W. "Moisturizers: Practical Approach to Product Selection. SkinTherapyLetter.com. (Sept. 29, 2009)http://www.skintherapyletter.com/2005/10.5/1.html
- Lodén, Marie and Maibach, Howard I. "Dry skin and moisturizers: chemistry and function." CRC Press. 2000. (Sept. 29, 2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=JpfgVgb62nsC&dq=petroleum+jelly+face+moisturizer&lr=&client=firefox-a&source=gbs_navlinks_s
- Mayo Clinic. "Moisturizers 101: The basics of softer skin." Dec. 16, 2008. (Sept. 29, 2009)http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/moisturizers/SN00042