Just because you are sitting still during meetings, doesn't mean you can't be exercising. You can use the conference room table to do a variety of toning and strengthening exercises.
- First try to lift the table.
- Put your hand under the table.
- Press up against the table.
- Continue until your muscles are tired.
- Do this one hand at a time or both together.
Next, push the table into the floor.
- Put hand on table, palm down.
- Press down as strongly as you can.
- Stop when your muscles are tired.
- You can do this one hand at a time or both together if it looks more natural.
Using a shoulder shrug when answering, "I don't know" allows you to work in this exercise.
- Raise the top of your shoulders toward ears.
- Hold for three to five seconds.
You'll appear attentive, while exercising your whole body with this move.
- Sit on the edge of chair.
- Press down on table with both hands.
- At same time lift legs as high as you can.