Lots More Information
Reiki is used to treat illnesses ranging from asthma to cancer to depression. Learn how you might benefit from Reiki and if it is helpful.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Why is aspirin good for your heart?
- How can alcohol be good for your heart?
- Top 5 Heart Attack Symptoms that Should Have You Calling 911
- When do most heart attacks occur -- and why?
- What's more likely -- death by an auto accident or death by French fries?
- Is the cure for heart disease one carrot away?
- How Heart Disease Works
- How Your Heart Works
- Alternative Medicine Pictures
- Heart Health Pictures
- Heart Pictures
- Heart Health Quiz
More Great Links
- Alternative Therapies: Part II. Congestive Heart Failure and Hypercholesterolemia. American Family Physician. Sept. 15, 2000. http://www.aafp.org/afp/20000915/1325.html
- Be Skeptical About Alternative Therapies - Lifestyle Changes To Protect Yourself: Heart
- Disease. AOLHealth. http://www.aolhealth.com/heart-disease/learn-about-it/lifestyle-changes-to-protect- yourself/be-skeptical-about-alternative-therapies
- Carrots. The World's Healthiest Foods. http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=21
- Heart Disease. The Chiropractic Resource Organization. http://www.chiro.org/alt_med_abstracts/Alternative_Medicine_Approaches.shtml #Heart_Disease
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Therapies http://nccam.nih.gov/
- Virgin Olive Oil Better for Heart. WebMD Health. Sept. 5, 2006. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/544178