There is some reason to believe that vitamins and minerals might help lower cholesterol, but at this point the evidence is mostly inconclusive. Learn about the results of various studies.
WHAT'S INSIDE: FOOD & NUTRITION
- Food and Nutrition Videos
- Diet & Aging
- Food & Nutrition Facts
- Food Safety
- Healthy Eating Tips
- Natural Foods
- Vitamin & Supplement Facts
Explore These Topics:
- 47 Percent of Supermarket Meat Contaminated with Staph
- How can intestinal bacteria like E. coli infect a vegetable like spinach?
- Don't Eat In the Car, It's Full of Fire Retardants
- Is USDA certified organic food safer than regular food?
- Get Antibiotics Out of Agriculture: Support the Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act
FEATURED: FOOD & NUTRITION
You Might Also Like
Nectarines, like peaches, most likely originated in China more than 2,000 years ago and were cultivated in ancient Persia, Greece and Rome. Learn more about nectarines in this article.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to promote good health and to help protect against cancer is with your diet. The American Cancer society estimates that one third of all American cancer deaths might be diet-related.