WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- New Phone App Computes Calories By Taking a Picture of Your Meal
- Fire Up Your Metabolism and Burn More Calories Naturally with Herbs
- 10 Suggestions for the Treatment of Shin Splints
- Why can a trained athlete run a marathon, but a couch potato cannot run half a mile?
- How do I burn calories on a stair machine?
Heating things up burns calories -- that's a scientific fact. But can drinking ice water really help you burn calories?
When it comes to weight loss, burn more calories than you consume. At 1,100 daily calories, you're almost guaranteed to lose weight if you follow the Smart for Life plan.