New research shows that exercise helps keep neurons alive and stimulates cell growth. Learn about some of the studies published that link exercise with increased brain function.
WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- 11 Ways to Keep Exercise in Proper (Greener) Perspective
- A Good Laugh Has Same Benefits As A Good Workout
- 6 Green Exercises to Get Your Stomach Bikini-Worthy (Without Doing Sit-ups)
- 6 Green Outdoor Activities to Get You in Shape, Even on Vacation
- 15-Minute Green Exercise Routine for Beautiful Bikini-Ready Legs
FEATURED: DIET & FITNESS
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
When we first brought word about Yoga on the Great Lawn a month ago, we touted it as setting a Guinness World Record. As point of fact, the event was confirmed as the largest registered yoga class in the world by the Universal Record Database and not the more well known world record compiler.
Some people notice that their weight fluctuates around their sleep. Why does this happen?