Of all of the diets out there, Dr. Weil considers the anti-inflammatory diet to be the “optimum” diet for health and weight loss... what do you think?
WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- 6 Green Exercises to Get Your Stomach Bikini-Worthy (Without Doing Sit-ups)
- 11 Ways to Keep Exercise in Proper (Greener) Perspective
- A Good Laugh Has Same Benefits As A Good Workout
- 6 Green Outdoor Activities to Get You in Shape, Even on Vacation
- Boost your Calorie Burn with a Boot Camp Style Circuit Workout
FEATURED: DIET & FITNESS
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Running is a cheap form of exercise that embodies all the general benefits of exercise as well as cardiovascular support. But before you hit the pavement, make sure to prepare your body for the demands of running.
Exercise is an important component of the USDA Dietary Guidelines. But many people aren't in the regular habit of physical activity. So how do you start? Learn more about the USDA Dietary Guidelines Exercising Tips.