Buying exercise equipment for your home makes fitness more convenient, but most importantly it needs to be a machine you'll use. Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of three popular types of exercise machines for the home.
WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- Cut Your Exercise Time in Half With This Green Exercise
- 15-Minute Green Exercise Routine for Beautiful Bikini-Ready Legs
- 6 Green Exercises to Get Your Stomach Bikini-Worthy (Without Doing Sit-ups)
- A Good Laugh Has Same Benefits As A Good Workout
- 6 Green Outdoor Activities to Get You in Shape, Even on Vacation
If you want the P90X body, you have to follow the P90X workout -- and Diet. So what will you be eating?
In addition to hacking your way to keeping cool with some low-impact lifestyle changes, you can also help cool down the actual temperature of your body with the help of yoga—the union of your body with its breath.