Your body mass index, or BMI, is an important figure that you need to be knowledgeable about. Learn more about your body mass index and what you can do to keep it at a healthy level.
WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Diet and Fitness Videos
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- 6 Green Exercises to Get Your Stomach Bikini-Worthy (Without Doing Sit-ups)
- 10 Different Ways to Motivate to Diet and Exercise
- Boost your Calorie Burn with a Boot Camp Style Circuit Workout
- 6 Green Outdoor Activities to Get You in Shape, Even on Vacation
- A Good Laugh Has Same Benefits As A Good Workout
FEATURED: DIET & FITNESS
You Might Also Like
When we first brought word about Yoga on the Great Lawn a month ago, we touted it as setting a Guinness World Record. As point of fact, the event was confirmed as the largest registered yoga class in the world by the Universal Record Database and not the more well known world record compiler.
As the weather heats up, so often does our desire to get fit -- or to at least fit into those spring and summer outfits we wore last year. Here, a handful of ways you can burn calories while enjoying some sun on your next lunch break.