The martial arts expert and stuntman behind some of your favorite action movies, Dave Lea has put some of the world's most famous models and actresses through rigorous exercise regimens. Get fitness tips from Dave Lea to ramp up your fitness routine.
WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- Boost your Calorie Burn with a Boot Camp Style Circuit Workout
- 5 Ego-Boosting Exercises That Will Make You Look & Feel Gorgeous...Naturally!
- 15-Minute Green Exercise Routine for Beautiful Bikini-Ready Legs
- 5-Minute Workout for Sexy Leg... In Bed
- 6 Green Exercises to Get Your Stomach Bikini-Worthy (Without Doing Sit-ups)
FEATURED: DIET & FITNESS
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Warm-up exercises both prepare you for a workout and promote circulation by loosening up your entire body. Find out how to prevent injuries by following these steps before you begin any intense physical activity.
It's a simple equation really: if you want to lose weight, stop eating so much and start eating the right foods. So why do we keep getting it wrong?