If the promise of easy weight loss hasn't delivered for you, you're not alone. But if you want to lose weight, and keep it off, start here to find sound, practical advice designed for the long term.
WHAT'S INSIDE: DIET & FITNESS
- Exercise at Work
- Fitness Information
- Personal Training Tips
- Weight Loss
Explore These Topics:
- Boost your Calorie Burn with a Boot Camp Style Circuit Workout
- 6 Green Exercises to Get Your Stomach Bikini-Worthy (Without Doing Sit-ups)
- 11 Ways to Keep Exercise in Proper (Greener) Perspective
- 5-Minute Workout for Sexy Leg... In Bed
- 5 Ego-Boosting Exercises That Will Make You Look & Feel Gorgeous...Naturally!
FEATURED: DIET & FITNESS
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Even the most health-minded among us falls prey to the occasional craving, whether it's because we're bored, stressed, or we think that our energy levels need a pick-me-up. Learn more about curbing your cravings.
If your workplace has an on-site gym, there may be a block of time that's scheduled for exercise. The rest of us have to squeeze in the jumping jacks, crunches and curls whenever we can. So what's the best time of day for an office workout?